- The national sports physiotherapy organizations must be recognised by their national member organization;
- The national physiotherapy organization must be a member of World Physiotherapy;
- The national sports physiotherapy organizations must complete the IFSPT Application Form;
- The IFSPT Executive Board have to evaluate the received documents and then have to accept the applicant organization as new provisional member;
- Membership fees must be paid annually(according to the invoice sent by the treasurer)
- The membership must officially be approved at the next IFSPT General Meeting
The current Executive Board has re-established individual memberships.
This action has been taken to be inclusive of those sports physical therapists worldwide who are unable to join the IFSPT because their national sports physiotherapy organization fails to fulfill specific membership criteria.
Please follow here for all details around the specific requirements for Individual Memberships
If you have additional questions around individual membership, please contact Membership Committee Chair Carlo Ramponi.