You have less than two weeks to register at the advance registration rate for congress, 2-4 June. From 16 May you will only be able to register at the onsite registration rate. You can register for congress in Dubai online or onsite.
Make the most of the reduced rates and complete your registration before the 15 May deadline. Further reduced fees are also available for students, retired physiotherapists, and members of our member organisations from low and lower middle income countries/territories.
What's included in your registration?
- All key sessions including 17 focused symposia, 12 discussion sessions, 32 networking sessions, 12 seminars, four World Physiotherapy seminars and 48 platform abstract sessions.
- Eight concurrent sessions in the main programme rooms.
- Four concurrent ePoster
presentation sessions featuring more than 500 ePosters, which will run alongside the main programme in the exhibition hall.
- 550 printed posters presented over the three days in the exhibition hall, with dedicated presenter times each lunch break.
- Fifty sessions in the Indaba - the meeting and inspiration zone in the exhibition hall.
- Clinical visits and pre or post-congress course available to add to your registration to make the most of your time in Dubai.
- A large exhibition with
companies showcasing their latest innovations and services. Here you will also find industry workshops, the startup zone, an exercise and wellbeing zone, and the global physiotherapy village.
- The opening session, welcome reception (additional ticket required for one day registrants), World Physiotherapy awards presentation and closing session for all participants registered on those days.
Registration for the separate online event, 23-25 June, is open until 16 June. All participants registered for the in-person congress will also have access to the online event.
ACPSEM Golden Jubilee Conference - Seeking Gold Standards
Saturday 1st July 2023, Bath, UK.
Prices Members (including IFSPT Members!) £99
“Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
2023 is a unique year for ACPSEM as we celebrate our golden jubilee. We are marking this with a celebratory social evening on 30th June and a study day on 1st July “seeking Gold standards”.
Our line-up of speakers will tackle topics ranging from playing surfaces and risk of injury, gender inclusive sport, gold standard of neck strengthening, shoulder training through calisthenics and minimising injury risk to the shoulder whilst maximising athletic potential, as well as speed and movement in end stage rehab. There will have a mixture of lectures and practical workshops facilitating immediate implementation into clinical practice.
The study day will also be an opportunity to celebrate our Life and Gold members and we will award a Mentor of the Year award in memory of Raph Rinaldi, one of our members who is sadly no longer with us.
Something for everyone, an opportunity to catch up with old friends, make new friends and contacts and celebrate Physios in Sport.
Attention Member Organizations:
Are you sponsoring a physical therapy, sports physical therapy or sports medicine conference in 2016 or 2017?
Please send the information regarding your conference to Mary Wilkinson, IFSPT marketing director, for addition to the IFSPT newsletter and website! Newsletters are published every other month, so please submit your material as early as possible. You are also welcome to provide updates as your event draws closer!