Please read the guidelines thoroughly before completing an application form.
Only national sports physical therapy organisations that are recognised by their national member organisation, who themselves are recognized by World Physiotherapy (WP) are eligible for full membership of the IFSPT. Only one national organisation of Sports Physical Therapy per country can be eligible for membership.
- The country expresses interest in joining IFSPT by contacting Carlo Ramponi, Membership Committee Chair, and completes a registration form. Once completed the form is reviewed by the IFSPT Board.
- Upon acceptance of the country by the Executive Board of IFSPT, dependent upon fulfillment of the criteria for membership, the country will be sent an invoice for membership based on the number of members specified in the registration form. Potential new members will be reviewed twice yearly by the Executive Board. The membership fee will be adjusted to account for a member joining in the second half of the year.
- The IFSPT treasurer should receive payment of this amount in Euros with the addition of the bank's handling fee within two months.
- The country will then be deemed a financial member of IFSPT.
If considering membership, please contact Carlo Ramponi, Membership Committee Chair.
If you are considering Associate Membership, please click here.
- The IFSPT representative for each country is responsible for sending their membership numbers as of the first January for the membership year to the treasurer of IFSPT
- The treasurer of the IFSPT will then generate an invoice in Euros based on the above calculation and forward that to the IFSPT representative of the country
- Payment will then be sent in Euros by the country with any bank transaction handling costs to be covered by the member organisation
If an organization has previously been a member of IFSPT and wishes to rejoin, please contact Carlo Ramponi, Membership Committee Chair.
Annual dues for member organisations are paid in accordance with the IFSPT policy annually. Any queries should be directed to Suzanne Gard, IFSPT Treasurer.