- National organisations must be recognised by their national member organisation
- The national member organisation must be a member of World Physiotherapy
- The organisation must complete the IFSPT Registration Form
- The organisation must be accepted by the IFSPT Executive Board
- Membership fees must be paid annually
Special membership may be granted by the Executive Board or voting representatives at a General Meeting to individuals or other national organisations.
Those interested in applying for a special membership should contact John Fitzgerald, Membership Committee Chair.
Individual Memberships, while permitted by IFSPT by-laws, are not currently available. For additional information, contact John Fitzgerald, Membership Committee Chair.