If you would like to take your skills to the world, this is the pathway you should choose! Registered International Sports Physical Therapists (RISPT) are immediately recognized as individuals possessing the knowledge, experience and skills to work in the worldwide field of sports.
While RISPT status does not license an individual in other countries, it does notify that the individual has achieved the highest level of qualification in his or her country. Benefits include
- Recognition of achievement on an international level
- Increased research and teaching opportunities
- A positive effect on consultations and invited presentations
- New job opportunities
- Opportunities for increased job responsibility
- Increase in prestige within clinical and academic settings as well as professional associations and the community as a whole
- A more interesting and fulfilling career
Interested? Follow this link to learn how to register!